Monday, July 9, 2018

Workshop update





So the workshop went very well! I was pleased with the turn out- 7 people! We had so much fun and everyone was happy with not only the card they took home, but with what they had learned! I also got my very first orders from people who are not related to me LOL!



In addition to the sales, the best part of this workshop was the fact that we actually had a few men show up for it. The end result was a sale, and some new skills and knowledge. My husband actually used the what he learned to make me a card for our 10 year anniversary! I am SO PROUD!


I'm finally MOSTLY free for the summer. I am looking at holding another workshop maybe this fall- to celebrate our new occasions catalog coming out soon!

This month will feature a series of cards I have recently made. I am looking to get better at posting to my blog on a more regular basis. No promises though, as I may be moving schools this year and things could get crazy!

If you're interested in hosting a workshop, Please contact me! You can do so through my website at

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/emoodystampin/

and we'll get things rolling!

Until next time,

Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment