Sunday, June 3, 2018

First Workshop- SO EXCITED!

So I am hosting my very first Stampin' Up! workshop later this week and I AM SO EXCITED!! We will be making this card- which the hostess and I picked out together:


This is a beautiful A2 sized card in white with stamp, embossing folder and designer series paper from the "Love What You Do" series from Stampin' Up! I'll freely admit I stole the idea off of Lisa Curcio's pinterest page. She did a lovely job accenting hers out with pearly bling- but I think I'll leave that to my attendee's taste and imagination.

Of course, while cutting up the pieces so this is a quick assemble for beginners, I realized that I need adhesive tape, and dimensionals (foam stickers) as well as card bases!

Now, we do sell these items from Stampin' Up! and I SHOULD have ordered them, but I honestly forgot because this last week has been a whirlwind last week of school and I'm a teacher. Guess I'm making an early morning craft store run tomorrow *SIGH* (note to self- plan ahead!)

I'll check back in after the workshop for an update and pictures!

For now, Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment