Saturday, May 12, 2018



So I made a card that really surprised me with how well it came out! This card was inspired by a card I found on pinterest. I needed to make a retirement card for a colleague who has been 39 years in educational speech and language therapy. I started as I often do by looking for inspiration on pinterest. I wasn't sure this would turn out-  It was an experiment from start to finish.

I've never done a cut up picture like this and I really had to improvise the flowers as my floral collection of stamps is minimal (but I'm consciously working on growing it now!)

The items used for this card are:

Stampin' Up sets:
Blooms & Wishes* (sentiment-front)
Daisy Delight
Background Bits*

Stampin' Up! Ink: Fresh Fig, Garden Green

Other craft items:
tombow brush pens in purple, blue, orange, pink and yellow
light blue stamp ink
blue/white striped baker's twine
White cardstock, light green cardstock
Foam craft finger daubers


* this item is retiring and will not be available after May 31st, 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment