Monday, July 9, 2018

Some fun cards!

Along with birthdays this month, I've made a few other fun cards! Some have used Stampin' Up! products, some have used a combination of Stampin' Up! products and other craft supplies I have acquired over the years.

This card was made for a friend who had a sudden death in the family. I used the "Thoughts & Prayers" stamp set from SU! and the paper is Night of Navy with a generic grey card stock along with grey and black Staz on ink. I bought this stamp set right before it retired because I just fell in love with that pretty fall of flowers and all the ways I could use it.



These are two birthday cards I made for dear friends- one of whom commented that he always wondered where I found such fabulous cards- and then looked on the back to see my signature on each and was amazed to learn that every card I have ever sent him was hand-made by me- just for him. This is why I make cards :) To put a smile on the face of a friend.

The floral card on the left was made with the "Share What You Love" suite of stamps and tags in Old Olive and Berry Burst paper and inks. For more details, go to the ideas tab on my webpage.

The bright card to the right was made using the "Eastern Beauty" stamp set, "Eastern Medallions" thinlits dies and the "Eastern Palace" designer series paper and Dapper Denim and Lemon Lime Twist paper and ink from Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment