Monday, July 9, 2018

A Going Away Card

Along with birthday and sympathy cards, I've made some other cards that I'd like to share with you. I think both of them turned out exactly right!

Going Away...
This card was made for a fellow teacher who will be moving districts this summer. I had the privilege to work with her for Extended School Year (Special Ed. Summer School) this summer before she left. I made this card using the "Wild about Flowers" stamp set from Stampin' Up! For paper and ink I used Marina Mist (blue paper and ink), Old Olive (green paper and ink) and So Saffron (yellow ink) colors as well as white paper for base and layers.  The green ribbon is something I picked up over the years and happened to match so well! The general idea of this card was taken from pinterest and modified to meet my needs. I then had all the students sign it.

I purchased the "wild about flowers" stamp set because it has a number of useful sentiments- things I knew I would use for all of the teachers that go in and out at our school (retirement, leaving, promotion, etc.) Unfortunately, this set was retired this last year and is no longer available through Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment